Thursday, October 17, 2013

Senior Salute: Visiko, Whiteford, Withers, Zilliox

The Webster Warriors Parents Club is super proud of their Seniors.
Join us each week as we share a little about our players, in their own words, as they get ready to graduate this year.



#82 RJ Visiko
Position(s): WR / DB
I’ve played football since: Modified
My favorite football moment: When I scored a touchdown against Fairport.
My plans after high school: Go to trade school for 2 years and open a collision shop.
My favorite football player: Champ Bailey
I would like to thank: Mom, Dad and coaches for pushing me through the season of football.
My message to the underclassmen: Never give up, listen to the coaches and in the end remember to have fun playing football because it’s gone before you know it.


#77 Jacob Whiteford
Position(s): OL / DL
I’ve played football since: I was 7
My favorite football moment: My first varsity sack.
My plans after high school: To attend school for pre-med and to play football in college.
My favorite football player: N/A
I would like to thank: My parents, my cousins and my coaches.
My message to the underclassmen: No matter how hard football can get, keep your head up and it will be worth it in the end.


#42 Zachary Withers
Position(s): TE / DE
I’ve played football since: I was 4
My favorite football moment: Connecting with Brett Segala scoring both my and his first varsity touchdowns vs Penfield.
My plans after high school: To play football in college.
My favorite football player: Rob Gronkowski
I would like to thank: My parents for supporting me and my coaches for everything they have done.
My message to the underclassmen: Listen to the coaches. Be coachable, and work hard.


#13 Brett Zilliox
Position(s): WR / OLB
I’ve played football since: 2004
My favorite football moment: Smoking TJ Graham on a route.
My plans after high school: Go to college.
My favorite football player: LaDanian Tomlinson
I would like to thank: My coaches for all the opportunities.
My message to the underclassmen: Know what’s important for success & don’t waste your time everything comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment