Thursday, October 3, 2013

Senior Salute: Lehner, Mazzochetti, McCorry, Montesano, Neill

The Webster Warriors Parents Club is super proud of their Seniors.
Join us each week as we share a little about our players, in their own words, as they get ready to graduate this year.



#4 Adam Lehner
Position(s): QB / CB
I’ve played football since: 7th Grade
My favorite football moment: 3rd game of freshmen season against Fairport: I threw an INT in the 4th quarter, but I hit the kid, forced the fumble and recovered it. I felt like Dante Culpepper.
My plans after high school: Attend college to receive my masters in Architecture at Virginia Tech or Clemson University.
My favorite football player: Brett Favre
I would like to thank: My parents for always providing me with the clothing/equipment I need, paying for the camps, and coming to all my games. Also, my coaches for taking time every day to make us better players and people.
My message to the underclassmen: Buy in! Always give 100% effort and cherish the moments.


#75 Zach Mazzochetti
Position(s): C
I’ve played football since: 9th Grade
My favorite football moment: The week of fun we had on JV.
My plans after high school: To become a Correctional Officer.
My favorite football player: Ndamukong Suh
I would like to thank: The coaches for always pushing me and never letting me quit and made me who I am today.
My message to the underclassmen: Never give in to doubt and when things get hard don’t quit. Keep pushing and in the end that pain you went through will be the down payment for success.


#56 Anthony McCorry
Position(s): FB / LB
I’ve played football since: I was 5.
My favorite football moment: Getting pulled up to Varsity my sophomore year.
My plans after high school: Attending college and wrestling.
My favorite football player: Ray Lewis
I would like to thank: My parents, friends and coaches for always supporting me.
My message to the underclassmen: Never play basketball with coach if you’re not trying your hardest.


#3 Drew Montesano
Position(s): QB / CB
I’ve played football since: 9th Grade
My favorite football moment: Train with a Pro Day. Getting to throw to a professional wide receiver (TJ Graham).
My plans after high school: Going to college out west and eventually work for ESPN.
My favorite football player: Tom Brady
I would like to thank: My parents for always getting me where I need to be. Also, I want to Thank my coaches for always pushing me to do my best.
My message to the underclassmen: Do whatever you gotta do to get your job done.


#66 Damon Neill
Position(s): RG
I’ve played football since: I was 7
My favorite football moment:When I scored my first touchdown. If you don’t believe me go on You Tube!!
My plans after high school: Attend college to become a social worker.
My favorite football player: Raji
I would like to thank: My family, coaches and teammates for always showing me support and pushing me to get better.
My message to the underclassmen: There are going to be hard times but no matter what you won’t die!

No comments:

Post a Comment