Thursday, October 10, 2013

Senior Salute: Saltrelli, Schoeffler, Sofia, Van Apeldoorn, Videtti

The Webster Warriors Parents Club is super proud of their Seniors.
Join us each week as we share a little about our players, in their own words, as they get ready to graduate this year.



#29 Joseph Saltrelli
Position(s): WR / S
I’ve played football since: 4th Grade
My favorite football moment: Running 70 yards on a kick return against Rush.
My plans after high school: Attend college and play lacrosse
My favorite football player: Danny Woodhead
I would like to thank: My parents (Mark and Kathy), my brothers (Mark and Eric) and all of my coaches.
My message to the underclassmen: Listen to your coaches and take advantage of the time you have! Push yourself always!


#36 Patrick Schoeffler
Position(s): RB / DE
I’ve played football since: 2005
My favorite football moment: In my second year of Modified football, we went undefeated
My plans after high school: Go to college and find a job.
My favorite football player: Don’t have one.
I would like to thank: My family.
My message to the underclassmen: Work hard, give forth all your effort and it’ll pay off


#28 Kyle Sofia
Position(s): LB / RB
I’ve played football since: I was 7
My favorite football moment: My first varsity sack against Fairport.
My plans after high school: Attend college and play football.
My favorite football player: Ray Lewis
I would like to thank: My parents and my coaches for always pushing me to be my best.
My message to the underclassmen: Always give 100% no matter how tired you are.


#80 Billy Van Apeldoorn
Position(s): WR / S
I’ve played football since: 8th Grade
My favorite football moment: The first time I stepped on the field.
My plans after high school: Go to college and play baseball.
My favorite football player: Steve Largent
I would like to thank: All of those who have believed in me.
My message to the underclassmen: Optional means mandatory.


#71 Nick Videtti 
Position(s): OL / DL 
I’ve played football since: 8th Grade
My favorite football moment: My first varsity game.
My plans after high school: Go to college.
My favorite football player: LeSean McCoy
I would like to thank: My mom and all my friend’s moms for all the rides.
My message to the underclassmen: Put team success before individual success.

No comments:

Post a Comment