Thursday, September 19, 2013

Senior Salute: Calik, Collichio, Cook, Falu-Montes

The Webster Warriors Parents Club is super proud of their Seniors.
Join us each week as we share a little about our players, in their own words, as they get ready to graduate this year

#76 Berke Calik
Position(s): K / OL / DL
I’ve played football since: 2013
My favorite football moment: Every time I make a field goal!
My plans after high school: Go to college
My favorite football player: David Akers
I would like to thank: Bam and Michael Joiner for helping me and trying to make me better.
My message to the underclassmen: Put your teammates in the first spot.

#21 Anthony Collichio
Position(s): WR / CB 
I’ve played football since: I was 7
My favorite football moment: First interception on JV.
My plans after high school: Go to college and eventually medical school.
My favorite football player: N/A
I would like to thank: My mom, dad and brother.
My message to the underclassmen: Play to win.

#22 Wayne Cook
Position(s): WR / LB
I’ve played football since: 9th Grade
My favorite football moment: When I sacked the Penfield QB JV year, caused a fumble then recovered it.
My plans after high school: I would like to wrestle in college.
My favorite football player: Chris Johnson
I would like to thank: My parents, my brother, and all my coaches for pushing me.
My message to the underclassmen: Never give up and follow your dreams.

#1 Jensine Falu-Montes
Position(s): RB / S
I’ve played football since: Junior year
My favorite football moment: Scoring my first touch down.
My plans after high school: Go to college in Florida to study Criminology and Cheer.
My favorite football player: Ray Lewis
I would like to thank: My parents, family, friends and coaches for supporting me and helping.
My message to the underclassmen: Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do something, because you always can if you work hard and set your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment