Thursday, September 12, 2013

Senior Salute: Akinniyi, Banks, Bardusch, and Bull

The Webster Warriors Parents Club is super proud of their Seniors.
Join us each week as we share a little about our players, in their own words, as they get ready to graduate this year.


#24 Bam Akinniyi
I've played football since: 8th Grade
My favorite football moment: I don’t have a favorite football moment yet.
My plans after high school: Go to college and earn a degree in Communications.
My favorite football player: Tavon Austin
I would like to thank: My Dad for supporting me in everything that I do.
My message to the underclassmen: Be coachable.

#8 Quentin Banks
I’ve played football since: 2005
My favorite football moment: When I sacked the QB my first game of modified year.
My plans after high school: MCC for 2 years and then a SUNY school.
My favorite football player: Reggie White
I would like to thank: My family, coaches, and teammates and the Webster Schroeder staff.
My message to the underclassmen: Stay on your feet.

#53 Andrew Bardusch
I’ve played football since: 8th Grade
My favorite football moment: My first varsity sack.
My plans after high school: Play college football and go to school for Business.
My favorite football player: Justin Tuck
I would like to thank: My parents, family and coaches.
My message to the underclassmen: Listen to the coaches! They’ll tell the truth and lead you the right way.


#12 Ryan Bull
I’ve played football since: I was 8 years old.
My favorite football moment: Getting an interception against Penfield in front of a packed stadium on senior night.
My plans after high school: Go to college for an Engineering degree.
My favorite football player: Ernie Davis
I would like to thank: My family for supporting me in all my pursuits and all the coaches for dedicating so much time to us and the team.
My message to the underclassmen: Don’t ever let yourself regret not working hard enough – you only get one chance at playing High School Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment